Abenezer name meaning
What does Abenezer mean?
Meaning of Abenezer is not available this time. Please visit after sometime.
How popular is the name Abenezer?
Abenezer is an uncommon baby name in United States, in use since 2003, peaked in 2015 when it ranked 4692nd. Over 173 people have been named Abenezer in United States. But Abenezer is a popular baby name in Ethiopia where every 1 in 20000 have the name.
At least, 6000 people globally have been given the name as per our research.
Here's what numbers has to say about Abenezer
Since you trapped yourself inside rules, restrictions, religion, you've imprisoned your soul in one state. You are the most self-motivated person you know. You are afraid of falling in love deeply and get betrayed by the person you love. Your methods of handling relationships are proven. You can easily get turned off by a person's reckless behavior or bad habits. You find a way to disappoint yourself even if there's no reason for disappointment.
Looking for names similar to Abenezer? Please go through the following names
- Fairouz - Originated from Arabic, Fairouz means "Turquoise (Mineral)" which is used in Arabic is customarily bestowed upon girls
- Shakira - Of Arabic origin, Customary Shakira is mainly used in Arabic is a baby girl name, Shakira means "Thankful or Grateful"
- Nadr - Nadr's meaning is Flourishing is commonly used in Arabic is aimed at boys
- Ruhie means Good Girl used for girls is mostly used in Arabic
- Basam - Basam's meaning is Smiling is a baby boy name is used in Arabic
Famous people named Abenezer
We could not find any notable namesake.