Abhairaaj meaning and origin
Boy name Abhairaaj is used specifically among Sikhs language, meaning of Abhairaaj is "Fearless Kingdom".Names that rhyme with Abhairaaj
Popularity of Abhairaaj
Abhairaaj is an extremely rare name around the world.
Numerological analysis of Abhairaaj
You need to practice listening. Instead of running over people on your way to success, you teach them how to find their own path and how to succeed. having the letter A as your cornerstone reveals your strong attitude and leadership. You live for the things that matter like friendship, kindness, cruelty-free world, and dreams. You would climb the highest rock if that's necessary to accomplish something you want badly.
Do you like Abhairaaj? You would love these names
- Ajairoop - Dominantly used in Sikh, Ajairoop is used as a baby boy name, meaning of Ajairoop is "Invincible Shape"
- Randev - Boy name Randev means "Lord of Battle" is used majorly in Sikh
- Harneet - Unfamiliar Harneet came from Punjabi bestowed upon both genders, meaning of Harneet is "Original God" is mainly used in Punjabi and Indian
- Gunteerath is used notably in Sikh, Gunteerath means "Virtue of Holy Places" is used as a boy name
- Atamnaam - Largely used in Sikh, Atamnaam is used as a baby boy name, meaning of Atamnaam is "One who Remembers the Lord"
Namesakes of Abhairaaj
We could not find any notable namesake.