Matwant meaning and origin
Boy name Matwant is prevalently used among Sikhs, meaning of Matwant is "Intelligent".Names that rhyme with Matwant
Popularity of Matwant
Matwant is an extremely rare name around the world.
What numbers say about Matwant?
Finding a way to express those hidden emotions you keep inside is the key to be content. You have trust issues and anger management problem that you seem to be handling pretty well. You need to open up and allow your closest ones to enter your real world. You are all about independence, and like to have your own possessions because you like to enjoy luxury but not at any prize. You are a team player who's never complaining.
Do you like Matwant? Read these names too
- Anantman - Anantman's meaning is God's Glory aimed at baby boys is commonly used in Sikh
- Gurjeet - Uncustomary Gurjeet is used dominantly in Punjabi, Sikh and Hindi is a gender-neutral name, Gurjeet means "Triumph of the Guru, One Winning the Guru's Heart or Victory of the Guru" has origin in Punjabi
- Visraman means One who is Carefree is predominantly used in Punjabi is a boy name
- Harvir - Sufficiently quirky and Modernistic Punjabi Harvir is mainly used in Punjabi and Sikh, meaning of Harvir is "Warrior of God or Brave as God" is aimed at baby boys
- Ganikaa is used principally in Sikh bestowed upon baby boys, Ganikaa means "A Dancer"
Namesakes of Matwant
We could not find any notable namesake.