Abhijiat meaning and origin
Boy name Abhijiat is originated from Sanskrit which is used commonly in Hindi language, meaning of Abhijiat is "Well-born, Nobility, High Birth, Wise Learned or Noble".Names that rhyme with Abhijiat
Popularity of Abhijiat
Abhijiat is an extremely rare name probably limited to India.
Here's what numbers has to say about Abhijiat
If number 2 is your soul urge number, you are an emotional person, no matter how much you deny it. You have a crazy and unusual life. Your creativity allows you to express your emotions. When it comes to love, you can't stand a monogamous relationship. You are an ambitious person, who's driven by success and high aspirations. You never get too obsessed with a person because you know that everything in life is temporary, especially relationships.
Other names similar to Abhijiat, for name hunters
- Soneesh - The boy name Soneesh is mostly used in Hindi, Soneesh means "Peaceful Child or Goddess Laxmi"
- Savitkar is used in Hindi, Savitkar means "Resembling the Sun" is given to boys
- Hetsi - The girl name Hetsi is prevalently used in Hindi language, Hetsi means "Lovable"
- Farozan - Used prevalently in Hindi, Farozan means "Luminous" is used as a boy name
- Gidh is used predominantly in Hindi bestowed upon baby boys, Gidh means "Name of a Bird or Smooth"
Namesakes of Abhijiat
We could not find any notable namesake.