Abhimanya meaning and origin
Abhimanya means The Son of Arjun in Mahabharat, Son of Arjuna or A Warrior is used principally in Hindi, Kannada, Sindhi and Bengali is bestowed upon both sexes.Names that rhyme with Abhimanya
Popularity of Abhimanya
Abhimanya is a common baby name in India. As per our evaluation, over 2000 babies have been bestowed Abhimanya around the globe.
Here's what numbers has to say about Abhimanya
You are daring and courageous. Change your attitude to change your life for the better. You love to change and can't stand constancy and monotony. Deep inside you want someone to take over your dominance and take over the control. You can't stand being imprisoned by your feelings for someone. You would rather pretend that you don't have them. You take calculated risks but sometimes you let spontaneity surprise you.
You would love these names similar to Abhimanya
- Vanayu principally is used in Marathi and Hindi bestowed upon boys, meaning of Vanayu is "Long Lived"
- Devaga is used substantially in Marathi and Hindi is a baby girl name, Devaga means "A Form of Shakti"
- Tejamayi - Tejamayi's meaning is Lalithamba's Other Name is majorly used in Hindi and Marathi is used for baby girls
- Aswattama - Aswattama's meaning is Drona's Son is used as a baby boy name is particulary used in Hindi and Marathi
- Taramba - Girl name Taramba means "Mother Star" is used prevalently in Hindi and Marathi
Namesakes of Abhimanya
We could not find any notable namesake.