Abhiraja meaning and origin
Commonly used in Indian and Sanskrit, Abhiraja is of Sanskrit origin and is aimed at baby boys, meaning of Abhiraja is "Fearless Ruler".Names that rhyme with Abhiraja
Popularity of Abhiraja
Abhiraja is a familiar baby name in India. According to our evaluation, at least 100 people have been bestowed Abhiraja around the globe.
What numbers say about Abhiraja?
You like to take safe risks. You love to change and can't stand constancy and monotony. Work on your ability to understand how people feel. You always analyze something in your mind. You are passionate when it comes to relationships but cool off too easily. You would climb the highest rock if that's necessary to accomplish something you want badly. Become best at what you do for a living. You prefer to have people work on your success instead of working on it yourself.
Go through the following names similar to Abhiraja
- Sudas - Sudas's meaning is Good Servant is used in Sanskrit and Indian used as a baby boy name came from Sanskrit
- Aharnish - Boy name Aharnish is majorly used in Indian, Sanskrit and Hindi, meaning of Aharnish is "Day or Night or Day" has origin in Sanskrit
- Mardini means The Destroying is rooted from Sanskrit language which is prevalently used in Indian and Sanskrit is used as a baby girl name
- Shridhara - Meaning of Shridhara is Bearer of the Goddess Shri used for baby boys used in Indian and Sanskrit is originated from Sanskrit
- Padmapada means Lotus Footed is of Sanskrit origin and a baby boy name is used particulary in Sanskrit and Indian
Namesakes of Abhiraja
We could not find any notable namesake.