Abhiraman meaning and origin
Abhiraman chiefly is used in Tamil is originated from Sanskrit is given to boys. Abhiraman is variant of Abhirama. Abhirama is variant form of angelic Abhiram. Abhirama's meaning is Lovely and Delightful is used mainly in Sanskrit and Indian is originated from Sanskrit.
Variants of AbhiramanNames that rhyme with Abhiraman
Popularity of Abhiraman
Abhiraman is an uncommon name probably limited to India. According to our evaluation, at least 100 people have been bestowed Abhiraman around the globe.
What numbers say about Abhiraman?
Work on your ability to understand how people feel. Once you distance yourself from everything you know inspiration will walk into your life again. You are a self-motivated, ambitious, and intuitive person who rarely hears what others have to say when it comes to business. You are innovative and like to plan but enjoy when spontaneity kicks in. You are the most self-motivated person you know. You never get tired from trying to be better than you were yesterday.
Looking for names similar to Abhiraman? Please go through the following names
- Anpalagan primarily is used in Tamil, meaning of Anpalagan is "Beautiful Lover" is bestowed upon baby boys
- Ahira - Originated from Sanskrit, Ahira is used substantially in Tamil, Ahira means "Protector of cows and Cowherd" is bestowed upon girls. Ahira is feminine form of Ahir.
- Nilakaran means Lord Shiva is used as a boy name is prevalently used in Tamil
- Nijan - Nijan's meaning is The One who Believes in Reality is used dominantly in Tamil is used as a boy name
- Vithurnan - The boy name Vithurnan means "Intelligent or Wise Person or Skilled" is majorly used in Tamil
Namesakes of Abhiraman
We could not find any notable namesake.