Nilakaran meaning and origin
Meaning of Nilakaran is Lord Shiva is used as a baby boy name is dominantly used in Tamil.Names that rhyme with Nilakaran
Popularity of Nilakaran
Nilakaran is an uncommon name which might be exclusive to India. At least, 40 people around the globe have been given the name as per our findings.
Numerological analysis of Nilakaran
You push yourself to your limits and beyond. You get disappointed when you realize that most people worry more about social appearances rather than personal growth. You are an opportunist with an optimistic attitude. Everything you have, you acquired alone, thanks to your hard work and putting your best efforts into achieving your goals. You lack traveling and exploring. Stop being so kind and show people their place in your life.
Parents who liked Nilakaran, loved these names
- Udheyindran means Derived from Indra Vamsam is particulary used in Tamil is used as a baby boy name
- Paruthy - Paruthy's meaning is Circle is a boy name is used in Tamil
- Shahadev is used mostly in Tamil bestowed upon boys, Shahadev means "One of the Pandava Princes"
- Saathyahan - Boy name Saathyahan is particulary used in Tamil language, meaning of Saathyahan is "Possible"
- Thishantha is used mainly in Tamil bestowed upon baby girls, Thishantha means "Peace"
Namesakes of Nilakaran
We could not find any notable namesake.