Abhishek name meaning
On This Page
What does Abhishek mean?
Abhishek's meaning is Blessing, Installed As King or An Auspicious Bath for a Deity is used in Hindi, Bengali, Sanskrit, Telugu, Tamil, Oriya, Marathi, Malayalam, Sindhi, Indian, Kannada, Gujarati and Assamese has its roots in Sanskrit is used as a baby boy name.
Variants of AbhishekNames that rhyme with Abhishek
How popular is the name Abhishek?
Abhishek is a familiar baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1981 and was able to reach the top 2000 names. In 1999, it ranked 1709th when 63 boy were named Abhishek.
There are over 758 babies that have been given the name Abhishek in United States. Abhishek is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales, in use since 1996, peaked in 2000 when it ranked 1096th.
There are over 127 babies that have been given the name Abhishek in England and Wales.
But an extremely popular name in India where every 1 in 3000 have the name.
As per our estimate, over 490000 babies have been bestowed Abhishek around the globe.
What numbers say about Abhishek?
Fighting you own battles like a lone wolf makes you feel strong and confident. You would climb the highest rock if that's necessary to accomplish something you want badly. You have no enemies. Your attitude is expressive and energetic. People admire your spirit. Your life interests change as you change, constantly. Deep inside you want someone to take over your dominance and take over the control.
You would love these names similar to Abhishek
- Siddhartha means A Name of Lord Buddha, Achieved All Wishes or One who has Accomplished His Goal is principally used in Hindi and Malayalam is originated from Sanskrit is a boy name
- Mahipati - Used largely in Hindi, Bengali and Telugu, Mahipati means "King or King of the Earth". Its origin is in Sanskrit is used mainly as a baby boy name
- Priyaranjan - Boy name Priyaranjan means "The Element Priya Which Means Beloved or Beloved", mostly used in Hindi, Kannada and Bengali is rooted from Sanskrit language
- Vasati is originated from Sanskrit language bestowed upon baby girls and is used in Marathi and Malayalam, Vasati means "Queen or Dawn"
- Rupam - Boy name Rupam is used chiefly in Gujarati and Sanskrit that originated from Sanskrit, meaning of Rupam is "Beautiful or Beauty"
Famous people named Abhishek
- Abhishek Bachchan, Indian film actor and film producer
- Abhishek Singhvi, Indian lawyer and politician
- Abhishek Banerjee in The Dirty Picture as Casting Director
- Abhishek Jain in Kevi Rite Jaish as Director
- Abhishek Sharma in Kaho Naa... Pyaar Hai as Actor
- Abhishek Chaubey in Ishqiya as Writer
- Abhishek Kapoor in Kai po che! as Director
- Actor Abhishek Chatterjee, noted for movie Ghar Jamai
- Abhishek Chitlangia portrayed leading character of Kautuk in 1992 adventure and comedy film Aasmaan Se Gira.
Lists having Abhishek
- Boy names beginning with A
- Sanskrit Boy Names
- Indian Boy Names
- Hindi Boy Names
- Assamese Boy Names
- Bengali Boy Names
- Gujarati Boy Names
- Kannada Boy Names
- Malayalam Boy Names
- Marathi Boy Names
- Sindhi Boy Names
- Tamil Boy Names
- Telugu Boy Names
- Baby Names that mean Blessing
- Baby Names that mean Water
- Baby Names that mean Auspicious
- Baby Names that mean Deity
- Baby Names that mean Special
- Baby Names that mean King
- Baby Names that mean God