Abitha meaning and origin
Used commonly in Tamil, Abitha is used for girls. Abitha is spelling variation of Abhitha.
Variants of AbithaNames that rhyme with Abitha
Popularity of Abitha
Abitha is a rare baby name in England and Wales and may not be used now. Abitha is a common name in India while somewhat familiar name in South Africa. As per our estimate, over 3000 babies have been bestowed Abitha around the globe.
What numbers say about Abitha?
Once you distance yourself from everything you know inspiration will walk into your life again. You have a clear opinion of things You are always direct because you hate to argue with people when it comes to misunderstandings. Hang around with new people but be selective. You need to listen to people occasionally to make them feel better and important. You lack motivation and courage to take an action. So what if you fail?
Do you like Abitha? You would love these names
- Manokaran means Do-Gooder or Kind One is a boy name is used in Tamil
- Amsan - Amsan's meaning is He is Perfect is chiefly used in Tamil is a boy name
- Tharanga principally is used in Tamil, meaning of Tharanga is "Waves" is a baby girl name
- Elamalar - Girl name Elamalar is used commonly in Tamil, meaning of Elamalar is "Early Flower"
- Oppila - Meaning of Oppila is Uncomparable used for baby girls is principally used in Tamil
Namesakes of Abitha
We could not find any notable namesake.