Abqurah name meaning
Usage: Arabic and Sindhi
Add to favorites
What does Abqurah mean?
Abqurah substantially is used in Arabic and Sindhi is a baby girl name, meaning of Abqurah is "Genius". Names that rhyme with Abqurah
How popular is the name Abqurah?
Abqurah is an uncommon name around the world.
Numerological analysis of Abqurah
Courage is what is missing in your life. You don't even use your intuition when it comes to important life decisions. Allow your creativity to take over and everything will fall into place before you know it. If you had to choose which animal you want to trade your human body with, you would choose a bird? Being in a relationship is hard for you because you are all about variety. You have a sharp focus and nothing slips your eye.
Looking for a name like Abqurah? Please go through the following names
- Mehvish - Mehvish's meaning is Bright Star or Shining Star is a gender insensitive name is used specifically in Hindi and Arabic
- Rabee is used commonly in Arabic and Sindhi, Rabee means "Spring or Breeze" and a unisex name is originated from Arabic
- Ula - Eternal and Popular Ula is used dominantly in English, Arabic and English, Ula means "Glory, Prestige or Inherited Property" is came from African-Hausa and Hawaiian is aimed at both boys and girls
- Inayat - Creative and adventurous and Modernistic Arabic Inayat means "Favor, Care or Concern Attention" is a unisex name is mainly used in Sikh, Kannada and Arabic
- Haakim - Meaning of Haakim is Physician or Wise is used as a baby boy name has its roots in Arabic is dominantly used in English and Arabic
Famous people named Abqurah
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Abqurah
Share your opinion on Abqurah