Ula name meaning
What does Ula mean?
Used especially in Arabic, German, Scandinavian and English long standing and trendy, Ula is originated from Irish, African-Hausa, Hawaiian, Basque and Old High German, Ula means "High Rank, Glory, Prestige, Sea Jewel, Wealthy, Little Bear, Inherited Estate, Wolf Power, Rich or Powerful" is aimed at both boys and girls. Ula is variant form of persistent and celebrated Ulla. Ulla is variation of virtuous and well-liked Ursula. Also Ulla is form of famed Ulrika. Ulla is also a variant of prevalent and quaint Hulda. Ulla is a diminutive of EmmanuellaUrsula. Ulla is Latin and German equivalent of Ursula. Widely Accepted and Enduring Ulla has its origin in Germanic, Old High German and Latin, Ulla means "Powerful through his Inheritance and Powerful".
Is Ula suitable to use as a baby name?
Ula is a charming and unique baby girl name with Scandinavian roots. It stands out from other names because of its distinct sound and spelling. The name has some beautiful meanings, such as "Gem of the sea," which makes it perfect for parents who love the ocean or living near it. Another meaning is "Wealthy," which can be a great inspiration for parents hoping their child will have a prosperous future. Finally, the name also means "Sacred red," which has cultural significance in many parts of the world. Overall, Ula is a lovely name that combines beauty and power in its meaning and sound.
How do I pronounce Ula?
The proper pronunciation of two syllabled Ula is u-la.
Variants of Ula
Uodalrich, Eula, Ulla, Ursula, Ulrika, Hulda, Ullan, Ulli, Eulah, Orsa, Ursi, Ursina, Ursuline, Ursus, Huldrika, Ulrike, Hildie, Holde, Uli, UljaanaNames that rhyme with Ula
How popular is the name Ula?
Ula is a familiar baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1880 and was able to reach the top 700 names. In 1885, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 695 on girl names chart when 56 babies were named Ula. Over 1615 babies in United States have been named Ula. The first name is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales where it has been in use since 2001 and peaked in 2015 when it ranked 2195th. There are over 117 babies that have been given the name Ula in England and Wales.
But Ula is a popular baby name in Poland where every 1 in 2000 have the name as well as in India. At least, 50000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our evaluation.
What numerology tells about Ula?
To have letter A as your capstone in your name indicates your independence and ambitious attitude. The letter A as your capstone represents your high aspirations and unusual character. Instead of exploring and searching for something the whole time, try to enjoy life. People enjoy your presence and go out with you just to hear you talk about inspirational stuff. Luck is following your every step in life.
Other names liked by name hunters that are similar to Ula
- Darrah - Principally used in Arabic and English unusual, Darrah means "Big or A Biblical Descendant of Judah Known for his Wisdom" and is aimed at baby girls has its origin in African-Efik and African-Hausa
- Layal - Meaning of Layal is Darkness of Beauty aimed at girls is chiefly used in Arabic and Tamil
- Maqboolah means A Noted Woman of the Past had this Name or A Noted Woman of the Past is mainly used in Arabic and Sindhi is a girl name
- Sitara - Offbeat Sitara is originated from Sanskrit and Old Persian is used as a girl name, Sitara means "Morning Star or A Star" is particulary used in Oriya and Malayalam
- Meher - Unheard-of Meher chiefly is used in Arabic and Assamese, meaning of Meher is "Moon or Sweet Smell" is given to both genders
Famous people named Ula
- Ula Furlan is known for her acting in TV series Zivljenja Tomaza Kajzerja
- Ula Holt characterized the leading character of Princess Maya in 1934 adventure, drama flick Adventure Girl.
- In 1969 film, The Corporate Queen, Ula Kopa portrayed N.
Lists having Ula
- Boys names beginning with U
- Girls names beginning with U
- African Baby Names
- American Baby Names
- Basque Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- German Baby Names
- Hawaiian Baby Names
- Irish Baby Names
- Arabic Baby Names
- Baby Names that mean High
- Baby Names that mean Glory
- Baby Names that mean Sea
- Baby Names that mean Jewel
- Baby Names that mean Wealthy
- Baby Names that mean Little
- Baby Names that mean Bear
- Baby Names that mean Estate
- Baby Names that mean Wolf
- Baby Names that mean Power
- Baby Names that mean Rich
- Baby Names that mean Powerful