Inayat name meaning
What does Inayat mean?
Meaning of Inayat is Favor or Kindness used for both genders and is used majorly in Kannada, Hindi, Assamese, Arabic, Malayalam, Gujarati, Marathi, Telugu, Sikh and Sindhi is originated from Arabic.
Is Inayat a suitable baby name?
Inayat is an Arabic name that is commonly given to baby boys. This name has a unique and exotic sound that sets it apart from other names. Its meaning, "bounty," suggests a child who will bring abundant blessings into his family's life. Inayat has the potential to be a strong and powerful name that conveys a sense of nobility and honor. Moreover, this name could be easily pronounced in several languages, making it an excellent choice for parents seeking a globalized approach to naming their child. Overall, Inayat is a beautiful and meaningful name that could make any baby boy stand out in the crowd.
Variants of InayatNames that rhyme with Inayat
How popular is the name Inayat?
Inayat is an uncommon baby name in still in use in United States. In England and Wales, it has been in use since 1997 and peaked in 2007 when it ranked 1885th. It also recently appeared in France baby girl names chart. However things change on global perspective, Inayat is extremely popular in Pakistan where every 1 in 2000 have the name. Also the baby name is popular in India. According to our research, at least 190000 people have been bestowed Inayat around the globe.
What numerology tells about Inayat?
You want to do everything as planned in life. Adventure is what makes you feel alive. You are intelligent and independent. You are an inspirational person who respects the rules and social restrictions. You are a born teacher, philosopher, educator, or researcher. You believe that what you give is what you will receive. Not being focused on building an impressive career doesn't mean you should stay uneducated and blind.
Do you like Inayat? You would love these names
- Zareena - Outlandish Persian and Arabic Zareena means "Golden or Of Gold", a girl name is substantially used in Punjabi and Arabic
- Maridah - Girl name Maridah is chiefly used in Sindhi and Arabic languages, Maridah means "A Slave Girl Belonging to Haroon Al Rashid or A Slave Girl of Haroon Rashid had this Name"
- Neila - Infrequent girl name Neila means "Champion, Feminine of Neil or Victor" which is rooted from Celtic and Arabic is notably used in English, Irish and Arabic
- Ambereen - Girl name Ambereen means "Fragrance or Amber". Its origin is in Arabic is used majorly in English and Arabic
- Sajni - Rare girl name Sajni has origin in Sanskrit and is largely used in Arabic and Malayalam languages, meaning of Sajni is "One who is Dearly Loved or Beloved"
Sibling Names for Inayat
Looking for the perfect sibling names to go with your baby's name Inayat? Look no further! We have compiled a list of some beautiful and unique names that will complement Inayat perfectly, whether you're looking for something traditional or more modern. Check out our top picks below.
Sister for Inayat
Brother for Inayat
Famous people named Inayat
- Inayat Khan, founder of the Sufi Order in the West
- Inayat Hussain Bhatti, musical artist
Lists having Inayat
- Boys names beginning with I
- Girls names beginning with I
- Arabic Baby Names
- Hindi Baby Names
- Assamese Baby Names
- Gujarati Baby Names
- Kannada Baby Names
- Malayalam Baby Names
- Marathi Baby Names
- Sindhi Baby Names
- Telugu Baby Names
- Indian Baby Names
- Baby Names that mean Kindness
- Baby Names that mean Favor