Abydan meaning and origin
Abydan is form of Abidan. Abidan is derived from Abida. Also Abidan is derived from Achidan. Used majorly in English, Abidan is of Hebrew origin, Abidan means "My Father is Judge Father of Judgment".
Variants of AbydanNames that rhyme with Abydan
Popularity of Abydan
Abydan is an uncommon name around the world.
Numerological analysis of Abydan
You don't believe in rules and restrictions. You have a quick mind. You get disappointed when you realize that most people worry more about social appearances rather than personal growth. You are hard-working by nature and success drives you. You need to practice listening. Your personal growth depends on your adventures. You are creative and free-spirited. Your independence and narcissism make you more attractive than you already are in people's eyes.
Other names liked by would be moms that are similar to Abydan
- Benjimen - The queer boy name Benjimen means "Right-hand Son, Similar to Benedict or Son of the Right Hand" which is used in English is originated from Hebrew
- Midge - Uncommon unisex name Midge has origin in Hebrew and is largely used in English language, meaning of Midge is "Who is Like God, Who is Like God? and Messenger of God". Midge is a shortened form of Michael.
- Evchen - The girl name Evchen has its origin in Hebrew and is used largely in German language, Evchen means "Life, Beloved and Good News". Evchen is derived from Eva.
- Jacquie - Used in French uncustomary, Jacquie is used as a baby girl name, Jacquie means "Holder of the Heel and One who Supplants" came from Hebrew. Jacquie is derivative of Jacqueline.
- Adamino - Originated from Hebrew, Adamino means "Humanity or Man"
Namesakes of Abydan
We could not find any notable namesake.