Abiden meaning and origin
Abiden's origin is Hebrew is a boy name. Abiden is variant form of loved Abida. Abida principally is used in Arabic and Sindhi, meaning of Abida is "She who Worships and My Father Knows Father of Knowledge" is originated from Arabic and Hebrew. Also. Abiden is version of Abidan. Abidan is derived from Abida. Also Abidan is derived from Achidan.
Variants of Abiden
View middle names that goes with Abiden like Laer, Kuan, Rett, Milas, Obed, Teo,Names that rhyme with Abiden
Popularity of Abiden
Abiden is a familiar baby name in Philippines and Indonesia. As per our estimate, over 200 babies have been bestowed Abiden around the globe.
Numerological analysis of Abiden
You can win anyone's attention with your charm. You are hard-working by nature and success drives you. You don't bother with explaining much because people hear only what they want to hear. You need to communicate with people in order to expand your knowledge and widen your perspective. You are a disciplined person is what number 8 as your expression number as to say about you. You have no enemies.
Parents who liked Abiden, loved these names
- Jacopo - Unfamiliar and Fresh boy name Jacopo is rooted from Hebrew largely used in Italian language, Jacopo means "Yahweh May Protect, To Supplant or Supplanter"
- Marnina - Infrequent girl name Marnina is used predominantly in Hebrew, Marnina means "Rejoice" has its origin in Hebrew
- Manon - Meaning of Manon is Bitterness or Sea is used largely in Tamil and French and a unisex name is originated from Hebrew
- Givin has its origin in Hebrew is used as a boy name, Givin means "High Place and Hill". Givin is derivative of Givon.
- Leyba is originated from Hebrew, Leyba means "Heart" is a baby girl name. Leyba is derived from Leeba.
Namesakes of Abiden
We could not find any notable namesake.