Abidan meaning and origin
Unorthodox Abidan is originated from Hebrew is principally used in English, Abidan means "My Father is Judge Father of Judgment" is a boy name . Abidan is derivation of Abida. Unexpected Abida is used in Arabic and Sindhi, Abida means "Worshipper and She who Worships" came from Arabic and Hebrew.
Variants of AbidanNames that rhyme with Abidan
Popularity of Abidan
What numbers say about Abidan?
Your happiness and well-being, as well as the happiness and health of the ones you love, are the things you care about. You would climb the highest rock if that's necessary to accomplish something you want badly. You are known for your lively spirit, eternal patience and lack of belief when it comes to love. When it comes to relationships, you hate monogamy and easily fall in and out of love. If letter N is your capstone in your name, it represents your creative and intuitive personality.
You would love these names similar to Abidan
- Jaka - Boy name Jaka is of Hebrew origin, Jaka means "Yahweh May Protect or Supplanter" is largely used in Slovenian
- Maryvonik - Meaning of Maryvonik is Arbste, If or Sea came from Hebrew
- Jeran - Of Hebrew origin, Unconventional Jeran bestowed upon both sexes, used mainly in English, Jeran means "To Sing"
- Shirel - Used mainly in French and English uncustomary, Shirel aimed at baby girls, Shirel means "God's Song" is originated from Hebrew
- Aleigha - Substantially used in English darling, Aleigha is used as a girl name, meaning of Aleigha is "The Ascent" has origin in Hebrew
Namesakes of Abidan
We could not find any notable namesake.