Abyrah meaning and origin
Abyrah's origin is Hebrew is given to girls. Abyrah is variant form of new-fangled Abira. Meaning of Abira is Strong Powerful, Strong and Brave is used prevalently in Marathi, Hindi and Tamil.
Variants of Abyrah
View middle names that goes with Abyrah like Jany,Names that rhyme with Abyrah
Popularity of Abyrah
Abyrah is an extremely rare name around the world.
Here's what numbers has to say about Abyrah
You are the most self-motivated person you know. People envy your success and personal life, and would give just anything to be like you. You don't like to be told what to do, nor boss around. Unfortunately, you are not a keeper because you don't know how to love a person. In love, you act childish and don't care much about the feelings of your partner because you start relationships without falling in love first. Once you fall in love, everything changes.
Other names liked by name hunters that are similar to Abyrah
- Daveena - Meaning of Daveena is Beauty has origin in Hebrew which is commonly used in Telugu, Gujarati and Tamil is aimed at both sexes
- Jasiah - Darling Jasiah substantially is used in English is a unisex name, meaning of Jasiah is "Yahweh Supports" is rooted from Hebrew
- Davit - Unorthodox Davit is originated from Hebrew is substantially used in Armenian and is bestowed upon boys, Davit means "Beloved"
- Harall is originated from Hebrew, Harall means "Gods Mountain" is bestowed upon boys. Harall is derived from Harel.
- Janee - Unorthodox Janee came from Hebrew is principally used in English and a gender insensitive name, meaning of Janee is "Jehovah has been Gracious or God is Gracious"
Namesakes of Abyrah
We could not find any notable namesake.