Davit meaning and origin
Davit means Beloved is of Hebrew origin, a boy name is largely used in Armenian.Names that rhyme with Davit
Popularity of Davit
Davit is an uncommon baby name in United States, although it has been in use since 1985 but could not make beyond the top 6000. Over 205 people have been named Davit in United States. It also recently appeared in England and Wales baby boy names chart. It also recently appeared in France baby boy names chart. But Davit is a popular baby name in Georgia where every 1 in 80 have the name as well as in, Armenia and Indonesia. At least, 70000 people globally have been given the name as per our research.
Here's what numbers has to say about Davit
You are a hard candy when it comes to romantic relationships. Pressure forces you to get things done fast and you like it. You have a powerful appearance. You always make the best entrance, no matter where you appear. Planning is what keeps your mind in shape. You never come up with a plan to achieve something but make your way as you go. Your happiness and well-being, as well as the happiness and health of the ones you love, are the things you care about.
Looking for a name like Davit? Please go through the following names
- Gesua particulary is used in Italian has origin in Hebrew, meaning of Gesua is "Yahweh is Salvation" is given to girls
- Michelly - Unorthodox Michellys origin is Hebrew is largely used in English, a baby girl name, meaning of Michelly is "Who is Like God? and Who is Like God". Michelly is shortened form of Michelle.
- Reubin - Durable and Customary Reubin is originated from Hebrew, Reubin means "Behold" is bestowed upon boys
- Medad means A Beloved Friend has origin in Hebrew is used as a boy name
- Gethsemanee - Of Hebrew origin, Gethsemanee means "Worker of the Oil Press" is a baby girl name. Gethsemanee is derivation of Gethsemane.
Namesakes of Davit
- Davit Zirakashvili, Georgian rugby union footballer, currently playing
- Davit Khinchagishvili, Georgian rugby union footballer
- Davit Harutyunyan, Armenian politician
- Davit Bek, Armenian military commander and one of the most prominent military figures of the Armenian liberation movement of the 18th century
- Davit Kezerashvili, Georgian politician,
- Davit Kvirkvelia, Georgian footballer
- Davit Guramishvili, Georgian poet
- Davit Modzmanashvili â € "in Georgian, Ãƒâ € ƒâ € ƒâ € ƒâ € ƒâ € ƒâ € ƒâ € ƒâ € ƒâ € ƒâ € ƒâ €" is a Georgian sportsman competing in freestyle wrestling.
- Davit Gogibedashvili acted in movie Brigands-Chapter VII
- In 1973, Davit Mchedlidze portrayed the role of Director of Factory in drama flick Levan Khidasheli.