Achatius meaning and origin
Achatius prevalently is used in Swedish, German and Latinized is a baby boy name, meaning of Achatius is "Yahweh, Achaz or Lord Has" is rooted from Greek and Hebrew. Achatius is a variant form of biblical Achaz. Achaz is short of Achatius. Achaz primarily is used in German is originated from German and Hebrew, meaning of Achaz is "God is Holding, Lord Has and Yahweh".. Also Achatius is equivalent of Åke in Latin language. Also Achatius is form of Ακακιος Meaning Innocent, Not Evil in Latin language.
Variants of AchatiusNames that rhyme with Achatius
Popularity of Achatius
Achatius is an extremely rare name around the globe.
What numerology tells about Achatius?
You want to achieve a great success and accomplish your dreams in order to prove yourself you can do it. Practice solitude and learn to survive on your own. You are the most active, livingly human being in your surroundings. Nothing can stop them from achieving what they intended. You like to be in charge of your life and can't stand bossy people. You are undoubtedly a born leader. You prefer originality and hard work instead of taking the easier road to success.
Looking for names similar to Achatius? Please go through the following names
- Petru is used majorly in Finnish, Swedish and Romanian is a unisex name, Petru means "The Rock or The Stone" is of Old Greek origin
- Margarethe - Anomalous and Quaint girl name Margarethe is specifically used in German and Norwegian, Margarethe means "The Pearl" came from Old Greek
- Onesimos - Boy name Onesimos has origin in Old Greek, meaning of Onesimos is "Profitable"
- Perryclees - Meaning of Perryclees is Surrounded By Glory is of Old Greek origin is a baby boy name. Perryclees is derivation of Pericles.
- Risto - Meaning of Risto is Carrying Christ or Christ Carrier is used predominantly in Norwegian, Swedish and Slavic and a boy name has its origin in Old Greek
Namesakes of Achatius
We could not find any notable namesake.