Akio name meaning
On This Page
What does Akio mean?
Outlandish Akio came from Japanese, meaning of Akio is "Shining Man or Bright Man", a boy name is used prevalently in Japanese and English. Akio is a variant of Áki. Áki is a variant of *Anur = Father.
How Akio is perceived as a baby name?
Akio is a unique and memorable name for baby boys that originates from Japan. Its meaning, "Bright," adds to its appeal as it connotes intelligence, positive energy, and illumination.
This name sounds modern and distinctive, making it stand out in a sea of traditional names. Akio is easy to pronounce and spell, which makes it convenient for parents looking for a globally recognized name with a cultural twist.
Moreover, Akio fits well with different middle names or nicknames without losing its charm. The name has an intriguing backstory steeped in Japanese culture and heritage that parents can share with their child as they grow older.
All these factors make Akio an excellent name choice for families seeking something exceptional yet accessible.
How do I pronounce Akio?
You can pronounce the three syllabled name Akio as a-kio. ah-kee-oh is the different way(s) to pronounce the name.
Variants of AkioNames that rhyme with Akio
How popular is the name Akio?
Akio is an uncommon baby name in United States, even after 41 years of presence it could not make beyond the top 2000. Over 388 babies in United States have been named Akio.
It also recently appeared in France baby boy names chart. Akio is a rare baby name in England and Wales where it is still in use. But an extremely popular name in Japan where every 1 in 400 have the name.
According to our estimate, at least 390000 people have been bestowed Akio around the globe.
Akio in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Here's what numbers has to say about Akio
You aren't born to follow. You are born to lead. You are attracted to everything that can make this world a better place to live in. Helping people, protecting nature and animals are your main preoccupation. You are a walking motivation and inspire people to take control over their lives and make the best of themselves. You will experience your spiritual calling soon. And it will be associated with romantic feelings.
Parents who liked Akio, loved these names
- Kokoro - Isolated and Fresh girl name Kokoro is used substantially in Japanese. Its origin is in Japanese, meaning of Kokoro is "Heart"
- Shinay - Shinay's meaning is Brightness and Ankle Bells is used as a girl name came from Japanese. Shinay is resulted from Shina.
- Mizuki - Originated from Japanese, Offbeat Mizuki is used commonly in Japanese aimed at both boys and girls, Mizuki means "Beautiful Moon"
- Kiriko - Girl name Kiriko means "Kiriko or Facet" is rooted from Japanese language
- Eiichi means Prosperous One is dominantly used in Japanese has its roots in Japanese is used for boys
Sibling Names for Akio
Akio is a unique and meaningful name for your little one. If you're looking for sibling names that complement this Japanese moniker, we've got you covered! Here are some inspired ideas that will fit perfectly with Akio.
Names for Akio's sister
For a brother
Famous people named Akio
- Akio Kashiwagi, wealthy Tokyo-based real estate investor
- Akio Nakamori, columnist and editor born on January 1, 1960,
- Akio Morita, Japanese businessman and co-founder of Sony along with Masaru Ibuka
- Akio Ōtsuka,
- Akio Suyama,
- Akio Sato, a member of The Orient Express
- Akio Takamori, Japanese-American ceramic sculptor and was a faculty member at the University of Washington
- Akio Chiba,
- Akio Jissoji, Japanese television and film director best known outside Japan for the 1960s TV series 'Ultraman' and 'Ultra Seven'
- Akio Nojima, Japanese voice actor, actor and narrator
- Akio Fukuda, officeholder
- Akio Mitamura in Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom as Actor
- Akio Ôtsuka in The Animatrix as Actor
- Akio Kondô in movie Eclair as Director
- Akio Kobori, from 1953 action, drama movie Jirochô sangokushi: tabi garasu jirochô ikka, who characterized the N.
- Akio Suzuki played the central role of Shinsho in 1981 drama flick Mibôjin no shinshitsu.
- In 1934 drama movie, Debeso no cuikara, Akio Nomura played N.
Lists having Akio
- Boy names beginning with A
- American Boy Names
- Japanese Boy Names
- English Boy Names
- Baby Names that mean Shining
- Baby Names that mean Man
- Baby Names that mean Bright