Adabel meaning and origin
Meaning of Adabel is not available this time. Please visit after sometime.
View middle names that goes with Adabel like Severine, Jme, Prudence,Names that rhyme with Adabel
Popularity of Adabel
Adabel is an uncommon baby name in United States where it may not be used now. As per our evaluation, over 100 babies have been bestowed Adabel around the globe.
Here's what numbers has to say about Adabel
When you walk into a room, all eyes are you and you only. You are stubborn and self-motivated. You are the most self-motivated person you know. Most people are jealous of your aura and talents. Don't allow them to break your spirit. You have to stay as you are – determined and self-confident to realize your goals. People take you as a self-absorbed person but you don't care how they take you.
Looking for a name like Adabel? Please go through the following names
- Yasuhiro means Abundant Honesty is used as a baby boy name
- Koamalu means Peaceful Courage is given to boys
- Marites - Used chiefly in Tagalog atypical, Marites aimed at girls is originated from Spanish, Marites means "Tes or María"
- Pedra - Rare girl name Pedra is of Portuguese origin, meaning of Pedra is "Rock"
- Naylaa - Uncustomary and Modern girl name Naylaa means "Gift"
Namesakes of Adabel
- Adabel Guerrero is a classical dancer and vedette from argentina, who has also ventured as a singer in several of her television presentations.