Marites meaning and origin
Origin of Unorthodox Marites is in Spanish is substantially used in Tagalog and is aimed at girls, meaning of Marites is "María, Tes or Teresa".
View middle names that goes with Marites like Llon, Siobhan,Names that rhyme with Marites
Popularity of Marites
Marites is an uncommon baby name in United States and may not be used now since it isn't seen since 1985. But an extremely popular name in Philippines where every 1 in 400 have the name. As per our research, over 270000 babies have been bestowed Marites around the globe.
Marites in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
Here's what numbers has to say about Marites
You need to learn how to appreciate your life because no one will do it for you. You prefer originality and hard work instead of taking the easier road to success. You are probably an artist, or a writer, or something else associated with creativity. You are the mover and shaker of the world. You are a passionate lover. Planning is what keeps your mind in shape. You remind people that life is for you to live it, and not survive, something many do these days.
Parents who liked Marites, loved these names
- Casta - Anomalous Casta has its origin in Spanish is used as a unisex name, Casta means "Pure"
- Salbatora - Salbatora's meaning is Savior has its origin in Spanish is a baby girl name. Salbatora is resultant of Salvadora.
- Sierrea - Far-out Spanish Sierrea means "Sierra and Mountain Range" is a baby girl name. Sierrea is resultant of Sierra.
- Borja - New-fangled and Unorthodox Borja is used chiefly in Spanish and Serbian aimed at boys and originated from Slavonic and Spanish, Borja means "Struggle or Famous"
- Usoah - The girl name Usoah means "Dove" came from Spanish. Usoah is derived from Usoa.
Namesakes of Marites
- Maritess Gutierrez in Bulaklak sa City Jail as Actress