Pedra meaning and origin
Unwonted Portuguese Pedra is a girl name, meaning of Pedra is "Rock".
Variants of PedraNames that rhyme with Pedra
Popularity of Pedra
Pedra is a rare baby name in United States, chances of it being still in use are very slim since it isn't seen since 1973. But Pedra is a popular baby name in Brazil where every 1 in 40000 have the name. As per our estimate, over 6000 people has been named Pedra globally.
What numerology tells about Pedra?
When it comes to your career, you don't make it your priority but see it as something you must do to survive. You are co-operative, caring and courteous individual. You are gifted with an amazing physiognomy but often doubt your value. To feel happy and fulfilled, you have to do something you haven't done before. That's helping others. If you walk over people to get on top, you won't make it. Or you will but you won't feel good about yourself.
Do you like Pedra? Other names you would love
- Xiomare has its origin in Spanish, Xiomare means "One who is Famous In Battle" is bestowed upon boys. Xiomare is derivative of Xiomar.
- Marichu - Meaning of Marichu is María De Jesús is dominantly used in Spanish and Tagalog is aimed at baby girls
- Navarra - Meaning of Navarra is Plains and A Medieval Spanish Kingdom is originated from Spanish is a boy name. Navarra is derived from Navarro.
- Moneata has its origin in Spanish is used as a baby girl name, Moneata means "Noble". Moneata is a derivation of Monita.
- Delmis - Uncustomary Delmis is originated from Spanish, Delmis means "A Beloved Friend" is bestowed upon both genders
Namesakes of Pedra
- Pedram Goshtasbpour in Spider-Man as Visual Effects