Adaja meaning and origin
Meaning of Adaja is not available this time. Please visit after sometime.Names that rhyme with Adaja
Popularity of Adaja
Adaja is an uncommon baby name in United States, in use since 1996, peaked in 1998 when it ranked 6716th and last appeared in 2009. There are over 100 babies that have been given the name Adaja in United States. At least, 100 people around the globe have been given the name as per our research.
Adaja in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Here's what numbers has to say about Adaja
You are known for your lively spirit, eternal patience and lack of belief when it comes to love. Unexpected problems boost your confidence and raise your adrenaline because you look at them as ways to prove you can handle just about everything coming on your way. You hate routines and prefer freelance work. Not being focused on building an impressive career doesn't mean you should stay uneducated and blind.
Other names liked by soon-to-be-parents that are similar to Adaja
- Toufic means Success aimed at baby boys is originated from Lebanese
- Dikran - Meaning of Dikran is Fighting with Arrows is used particulary in Armenian. Its origin is in Old Persian and Armenian is given to baby boys
- Macalla - Curious unisex name Macalla is originated from Australian, meaning of Macalla is "Full Moon"
- Moani - The infrequent girl name Moani means "Fragrance" has its origin in Hawaiian
- Nairi - Odd girl name Nairi is of Armenian origin, Nairi means "of Rivers or L"
Namesakes of Adaja
We could not find any notable namesake.