Dikran name meaning
On This Page
What does Dikran mean?
Origin of Unorthodox Dikran is in Old Persian and Armenian is used particulary in Armenian, meaning of Dikran is "Fighting with Arrows" is bestowed upon baby boys.Names that rhyme with Dikran
How popular is the name Dikran?
Dikran is a rare baby name in United States, chances of it being still in use are very slim. Also, Dikran is a familiar name in Turkey. As per our evaluation, over 700 babies have been bestowed Dikran around the globe.
What numbers say about Dikran?
It's time you give adventure and spontaneity a chance. You are enjoying your comfort zone more than adventures. Open your mind to new opinion and widen your perspective. You are always open to hearing new opinions and perspectives. Once you put your mind to something, there's no letting go until you get it done. You have to enjoy your solitude more and hanging around less. Number 1 reveals your positive attitude and originality.
Other names liked by would be moms that are similar to Dikran
- Rokia - Meaning of Rokia is Superiority, Magic or Charm came from Arab is used for baby girls
- Chesna - Uncommon girl name Chesna came from Slavonic, Chesna means "Peaceful"
- Yasuhiro means Abundant Honesty is used as a boy name
- Sook - Meaning of Sook is Pure used for girls and is used mainly in Korean is originated from Korean
- Farhiya means Happy is used customarily as a girl name
Famous people named Dikran
- Dikran Kelekian, notable collector and dealer of Islamic art
- Dikran Tahta, British-Armenian mathematician, teacher and author
- Dikran Ornekian in G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra as Miscellaneous Crew
- Dikran Tulaine in G.I. Joe: Retaliation as Actor
Lists having Dikran
- Boy names beginning with D
- Armenian Boy Names
- American Boy Names
- English Boy Names
- Persian Boy Names
- Boy names that ends with -ran
- Baby Names that mean Fighting