Nairi name meaning
What does Nairi mean?
Unorthodox Nairi came from Armenian is used as a girl name, meaning of Nairi is "of Rivers".
How do I pronounce Nairi?
nye-ree is the most common way to pronounce two syllabled Nairi.
Variants of NairiNames that rhyme with Nairi
How popular is the name Nairi?
Nairi is an uncommon baby name in United States, even after 25 years of presence it could not make beyond the top 8000. Over 221 babies in United States have been named Nairi. It had a short run of 4 years on France girl names chart. Nairi is a common name in Armenia while somewhat familiar name in Iraq, Russia, Iran, Lebanon, Georgia, India and Indonesia. At least, 3000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our findings.
Numerological aspects of Nairi
Stop giving everyone a second chance and move on with your life. If you have things to be handled, you handle them right away, without much waiting. If you have the letter I as your capstone, it means you are extremely emotional and sensitive. You want to be surrounded by inspiring people who know what they want and work constantly to become the people they want to be someday. Changes don't represent a problem for you. On the contrary, you are all about change.
Do you like Nairi? Read these names too
- Addington - Meaning of Addington is From the settlement of Eadda or From Aeddi's town is aimed at both boys and girls
- Haku - Recent and Offbeat Haku is used prevalently in Hawaiian, Haku means "Overseer" used for baby boys has origin in Hawaiian
- Araf - Unheard-of and Modern boy name Araf means "Pilgrimage Site 25 Km from City Mecca"
- Rizza - Unexpected Rizza is used mostly in Tagalog, Rizza means "Rizal or Rizalina" is bestowed upon baby girls
- Naziya means High Aspiring is given to baby girls
Famous people named Nairi
- Nairi Hunanyan, led an armed attack on the Armenian Parliament on October 27