Adalger meaning and origin
Adalger means Noble or Spear is of Germanic and Old High German origin is used as a baby boy name. Boy name Adalger means "Noble or Spear" has its origin in Germanic and Old High German languages. Adalger is combination of creative and adventurous ADAL and GEIR. GEIR is form of Geirr.
Variants of AdalgerNames that rhyme with Adalger
Popularity of Adalger
Adalger is an uncommon name around the globe.
Numerological analysis of Adalger
Having letter R as your capstone represents your strong mind and rich knowledge. You have the heart of a warrior. You are an adventurer who likes to live on the edge but planning your future and your next moves make you feel secure. You don't bother with explaining much because people hear only what they want to hear. You are a seducer who doesn't care about true love but deep inside, you die to find someone who will teach you what true love looks like.
If you like Adalger, you would love these names
- Sigvat - Boy name Sigvat is used in Swedish, Old Swedish and Norwegian languages. Sigvat is Swedish cognate of Sighvatr
- Troghed mainly is used in Old Swedish and Swedish is a baby boy name. Troghed is Swedish equivalent of Trughed
- Árant is form of Arendt in Faroese language
- Hulte is equivalent of Holti in Swedish language
- Antonía - In demand Skyrocketing, Commonly Accepted and Evergreen girl name Antonía is chiefly used in Swedish, Icelandic and Finnish. Antonía is equivalent of Antonia in Icelandic language
Namesakes of Adalger
We could not find any notable namesake.