Amram name meaning
What does Amram mean?
Curious boy name Amram is used notably in Hebrew and Swedish, Amram means "Exalted Nation" is rooted from Hebrew. Amram is Latin form of The Hebrew Name עַמְרָם Meaning Long Living.
How do I pronounce Amram?
The most common way to pronounce two syllabled Amram is a-mram. The other ways to say the name is am-ram.
Variants of AmramNames that rhyme with Amram
How popular is the name Amram?
Amram is an uncommon baby name in United States, in use since 1997, peaked in 2017 when it ranked 7500th. Amram is a common name in Israel while somewhat familiar name in Indonesia, Somalia and Malaysia. At least, 4000 people globally have been given the name as per our research.
What numbers say about Amram?
Travelling is your passion. Working harder than required is what you are known for. To have dreams you want to accomplish means having a reason to wake up in the morning. You are innovative and like to plan but enjoy when spontaneity kicks in. You hang around with different people, so you can widen your life perspective and expand your knowledge. You think a lot and it makes you sick sometimes.
Other names liked by soon-to-be-parents that are similar to Amram
- Jessi 1 - Unfading and Eminent Jessi 1 prevalently is used in Finnish, Norwegian and Greenlandic is used as a baby boy name. Jessi 1 is Greenlandic form of Jesse
- Anneta - Curious girl name Anneta is used majorly in Swedish, Finnish and Danish. Its origin is in Hebrew, Old Greek and Old English, meaning of Anneta is "Introduced to Britain in the 13th Century and Favour". Anneta is a resultant of Annette.
- Óttar is form of Óttarr in Icelandic and Faroese languages
- Tyrni primarily is used in Finnish and Faroese is bestowed upon baby boys. Tyrni is equivalent of Tyrnir in Faroese language
- Ásthildur is Icelandic equivalent of Asthild
Famous people named Amram
- Amram Gaon, famous 'Gaon' or head of the Jewish Talmud Academy of Sura during the 9th century
- Amram Blau, Haredi rabbi in Mandatory Palestine and Israel
- Amram Mitzna, Israeli politician and former general in the IDF