Adalheidis meaning and origin
The girl; Adalheidis has origin in Old High German, meaning of Adalheidis is "Noble Kind".Names that rhyme with Adalheidis
Popularity of Adalheidis
Adalheidis is an uncommon name around the globe.
Here's what numbers has to say about Adalheidis
You respond to occurrences in an unusual, impulsive but also creative way. Your attitude is expressive and energetic. If letter A is your cornerstone, you are probably full of ambition and the most motivated person you know. You need to open up and allow your closest ones to enter your real world. You are a child of change. Your main characteristics are determination, courage, and enterprise. You have a quick mind.
If you like Adalheidis, you would love these names
- Burchard - Unorthodox boy name Burchard came from Old High German and Germanic and is prevalently used in English and German, meaning of Burchard is "Brave or Hardy"
- Consuela - Dominant baby girl name Consuela has origin in Spanish, Consuela means "Consolation" is used prevalently in Spanish, German and English
- Beeke - The Beeke means "Shiny or My God is Perfect" is used mostly in Frisian and Low German
- Nordrun - The Nordrun has its origin in Old High German, meaning of Nordrun is "Secret or North"
- Braun - Braun's meaning is Having Great Strength aimed at boys is originated from Germanic
Namesakes of Adalheidis
We could not find any notable namesake.