Adanna meaning and origin
Unconventional Adanna's origin is African is used as a girl name which is commonly used in English, Hindi, Marathi and Tamil, meaning of Adanna is "Father's Loving Daughter or Father's Pride".
Variants of AdannaNames that rhyme with Adanna
Popularity of Adanna
Adanna is a unique baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1978 and was able to reach the top 5000 names. Recently in 2016, it ranked 4502nd when 32 girls were named Adanna. There are over 527 babies that have been given the name Adanna in United States. Adanna is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales, even after 20 years of use, it could not make it big. There are over 133 babies that have been given the name Adanna in England and Wales.
Adanna is a common name in Nigeria while somewhat familiar name in Trinidad and Tobago and India. At least, 4000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our findings.
What numbers say about Adanna?
Open your mind and allow yourself to form a different opinion than the usual one you have. What truly matters is love, friends, family and inner peace and joy. The rest is temporary. You are often taken as crazy because of your fearlessness and courageous acts you take to achieve your aspirations. To have letter A as your capstone reflects your consistency and credibility. You are self-reliant, self-motivated and persistent.
Looking for a name like Adanna? Please go through the following names
- Gyasi - Curious boy name Gyasi is chiefly used in African and English, meaning of Gyasi is "Wonderful Person or Wonderful Child" is originated from African-Akan
- Upendo - Boy name Upendo is rooted from African, majorly used in Hindi language, Upendo means "Indra's Younger Brother or is Loved"
- Mesina means Middle Daughter and Spoiler is rooted from African is used as a girl name. Mesina is resulted from Messina.
- Nilaja - Uncommon girl name Nilaja is used majorly in Tamil and African languages, Nilaja means "The One Under the Moon Light or Joy Come"
- Imina - Of African origin, Imina is notably used in Greenlandic, Danish and Swedish is used as a unisex name. Imina is equivalent of Imîna in Greenlandic language
Namesakes of Adanna
We could not find any notable namesake.