Chukwuebuka name meaning
What does Chukwuebuka mean?
The unconventional unisex name Chukwuebuka means "The Elements Chukwu Meaning God or God is Mighty" and is substantially used in Igbo is of African-Igbo origin.
How do I pronounce Chukwuebuka?
Three syllabled Chukwuebuka is most commonly pronounced as ch(u)-kwuebu-ka. Some people pronounce it as chukwu(e)-buka.
Variants of ChukwuebukaNames that rhyme with Chukwuebuka
How popular is the name Chukwuebuka?
Chukwuebuka is an uncommon baby name in United States, its highest ever rank is 5722 (2015) in its 18 years run on United States naming chart. There are over 135 babies that have been given the name Chukwuebuka in United States. Also, it is uncommon in England and Wales, where it has been in use since 2003 and peaked in 2014 when it ranked 2690th. Chukwuebuka is a rare baby name in Ireland there is very thin chances of it still being given as it was last seen in 2004. But Chukwuebuka is a popular baby name in Nigeria where every 1 in 5000 have the name. According to our estimate, over 30000 babies have been named Chukwuebuka globally.
Numerological aspects of Chukwuebuka
You neglect your own issues and helping other is more important to you. Fighting you own battles like a lone wolf makes you feel strong and confident. You try to teach others to follow your example and work hard on their dreams but they ignore you, thinking you are losing time. Some would say that you are cold-hearted and insensitive but the truth is that you are the most sensitive person. Your number represents mind strength and persistence.
Looking for names similar to Chukwuebuka? Please go through the following names
- Kof - Of African-Akan origin, Kof is a boy name, Kof means "Boy Born on Friday". Kof is short version of Kofi.
- Chijioke - Originated from African-Igbo, Unexpected Chijioke means "The Word Chi Meaning God or God is My Guide" is used mainly as a boy name
- Awotwi - Akan and African-Akan name Awotwi is used as a baby boy name, meaning of Awotwi is "Eighth-Born Child"
- Nsia - Nsia's meaning is Sixth-Born Child is of African-Akan origin specifically used in Akan is used as a baby boy name
- Nurat - Boy name Nurat means "Light"
Famous people named Chukwuebuka
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Chukwuebuka
- Boys names beginning with C
- Girls names beginning with C
- African Baby Names
- American Baby Names
- Baby Names that mean God
- Baby Names that mean Mighty