Adhils name meaning
What does Adhils mean?
Adhils is form of *Aþa-Gíslar in Swedish language.
Variants of AdhilsNames that rhyme with Adhils
How popular is the name Adhils?
Adhils is an uncommon name around the world.
Numerological aspects of Adhils
You are always excited about new beginnings, challenges, unexpected problems and complex situations that require thinking outside the box and finding a creative solution. You are the most self-motivated person you know. You are a passionate lover but take people for granted. Expression number 8 reveals your predispositions for great success in every field in life. You would climb the highest rock if that's necessary to accomplish something you want badly.
Other names liked by soon-to-be-parents that are similar to Adhils
- Nói - Nói's meaning is Small Vessel is used predominantly in Icelandic and Danish is given to boys
- Angajo - Mainly used in Greenlandic and Finnish, Angajo means "Older Sibling of Speakers Gender" is a gender insensitive name has its origin in Greenlandic
- Asmunder is form of Ásmundr in Swedish language
- Gerwara is Danish form of Gerwar M
- Dagbjartur - Meaning of Dagbjartur is Daylight is used mainly in Danish, Norwegian and Icelandic aimed at boys is originated from Icelandic
Famous people named Adhils
We could not find any notable namesake.