Adid meaning and origin
Adid means Friend or Comrade is originated from Arabic.Names that rhyme with Adid
Popularity of Adid
Adid is a familiar baby name in Indonesia, Iraq, Colombia and Mexico. At least, 1000 people globally have carried Adid as their given name according to our evaluation.
What numerology tells about Adid?
Once you distance yourself from everything you know inspiration will walk into your life again. You are secretive when it comes to your dreams and goals because you believe that the fewer people know about your ideas and happiness, the longer you will stay happy and motivated. You are hard-working by nature and success drives you. You think a lot and it makes you sick sometimes. Your motto is: be the change you want to see in the world and make a difference while you are alive.
Other names similar to Adid
- Kobra - Girl name Kobra means "Major" is majorly used in Arabic
- Muzainah - Muzainah's meaning is Name of a Sahabiyyah (RA), Small Drizzling Cloud or Arabic Tribe is used chiefly in Arabic is a girl name
- Radija - Used notably in Arabic, Radija means "Pleasure, Satisfaction or First Wife of the Prophet" has its roots in Arabic
- Zaimuddin means Leader of the Religion Islam or Leader of the Religion typically used for baby boys is mainly used in Arabic
- AbuAli means Father of Ali is used as a boy name is specifically used in Arabic
Namesakes of Adid
We could not find any notable namesake.