Sajjaad meaning and origin
Sajjaad is used notably in Arabic, Sajjaad means "Worshipper of Allah" is used as a baby boy name.Names that rhyme with Sajjaad
Popularity of Sajjaad
Sajjaad is a familiar baby name in Sri Lanka. As per our evaluation, over 200 people has been named Sajjaad globally.
Here's what numbers has to say about Sajjaad
You love your freedom and respect other people's freedom too. You aren't born to prove yourself to anyone but yourself. Your lively spirit and energy is commended by people. When it comes to love, you are withholding your emotions until you make sure you can trust your partner. Sometimes, you act selfishly. You think you have all the answers to your questions until someone surprises you and proves you are wrong.
You would love these names similar to Sajjaad
- Wasimah - The girl name Wasimah is originated from Arabic which is used in Arabic language, Wasimah means "Graceful, Comely or Pretty"
- Mu'tasim means Adhering to Faith / God or Adhering To is dominantly used in Arabic has its roots in Arabic is used as a baby boy name
- Kabira - Kabira's meaning is Great, One who is Powerful or Powerful is used as a baby girl name which is particulary used in Arabic has origin in African
- Tasawwur - Boy name Tasawwur is used predominantly in Arabic, Tasawwur means "Conception or Imagination"
- Tashfin - Tashfin's meaning is Confident is used as a baby boy name is particulary used in Arabic
Namesakes of Sajjaad
We could not find any notable namesake.