Adilia meaning and origin
Atypical Adilia's origin is Arabic is specifically used in Arabic is used as a baby girl name. Adilia is resulted from Adila. Adila's meaning is Equitable, Fair and The Word Adala Which is of the Meaning to Act Justly came from Arabic.Names that rhyme with Adilia
Popularity of Adilia
Adilia is an uncommon baby name in United States where it is still in use. It had a short run of 4 years on France girl names chart. Adilia is a common name in Brazil, Nicaragua, Honduras, Venezuela, Guatemala, Peru, Costa Rica, El Salvador, Indonesia and Portugal while somewhat familiar name in Tanzania, Mexico, Haiti, Panama, Colombia and Argentina. As per our findings, over 20000 people has been named Adilia globally.
Adilia in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological analysis of Adilia
You are a guardian angel for life for those loyal to you. Deep inside you want someone to take over your dominance and take over the control. To have letter A as your capstone in your name indicates your independence and ambitious attitude. You have to learn that what you give is what you get in life. You deliver your promises. This is why people trust you with their life. You like to observe things and people.
Do you like Adilia? Read these names too
- Imaan - Queer unisex name Imaan means "Belief or Faith", mainly used in Arabic came from Arabic
- Kubria is used commonly in Arabic, Kubria means "Senior, A Wise Elder or Great" and a baby girl name is originated from Arabic
- Farbod - The rare boy name Farbod is used principally in Arabic, Farbod means "Right or Orthodox"
- Shabeeb - The boy name Shabeeb is used particulary in Arabic language, Shabeeb means "Handsome or Young Man"
- Basiq is used mostly in Arabic bestowed upon boys, Basiq means "Clear"
Namesakes of Adilia
- In 1962, Adilia Castillo played the role of N in comedy and drama flick Martín Santos el llanero.