Adiya meaning and origin
Especially used in Malayalam, Telugu, Bengali, Oriya, Marathi, Hindi, Kannada, Tamil and Gujarati unheard-of, Adiya is originated from Hebrew, meaning of Adiya is "Jewel, Gods Treasure or Adi Meaning Ornament" is a gender-neutral name.
Variants of AdiyaNames that rhyme with Adiya
Popularity of Adiya
Adiya is an uncommon baby name in United States where it has been in use since 1996 and peaked in 2015 when it ranked 6421st. There are over 175 babies that have been given the name Adiya in United States. Adiya is a rare baby name in England and Wales where it is still in use. Adiya is a common name in Niger, Nigeria, Kazakhstan, India and Uganda while somewhat familiar name in Bangladesh, Mongolia, Pakistan, Indonesia, Russia and Philippines. As per our findings, over 10000 babies have been bestowed Adiya around the globe.
What numerology tells about Adiya?
You are a wise person. Be more flexible and less stubborn. If letter A is your cornerstone, you are probably full of ambition and the most motivated person you know. You can turn from the excessive thinker into a careless child in no time. You are just scared to express your feelings because you secretly believe it will give people power over you. You have a sharp focus and nothing slips your eye.
Go through the following names similar to Adiya
- Sanchayita - Used mostly in Oriya, Bengali and Malayalam, Sanchayita means "A Poem which was Written by Ravindra Nath Tagore" is a girl name
- Shiva Ranjani means Auspicious, Lucky or Lord Shiva is a baby girl name is used prevalently in Tamil, Hindi and Gujarati
- Jeevnee is used prevalently in Oriya and Kannada, Jeevnee means "Auto Biography or Life" is bestowed upon girls
- Padamavati - Meaning of Padamavati is Goddess Lakshmi is mainly used in Marathi, Hindi and Malayalam is used for baby girls
- Saikara specifically is used in Bengali, Kannada and Telugu is a gender-neutral name, meaning of Saikara is "Cherry Blossoms of the World"
Namesakes of Adiya
- Adiya Imri Orr is noted for directing short Stitches
Lists having Adiya
- Boys names beginning with A
- Girls names beginning with A
- Hebrew Baby Names
- Hindi Baby Names
- Bengali Baby Names
- Gujarati Baby Names
- Kannada Baby Names
- Malayalam Baby Names
- Marathi Baby Names
- Tamil Baby Names
- Telugu Baby Names
- Indian Baby Names
- Baby Names that mean Jewel
- Baby Names that mean Treasure
- Baby Names that mean Ornament
- Baby Names that mean God