Adree meaning and origin
Queer unisex name Adree is originated from Sanskrit. Adree is variant of outstanding Adri. Adri is short version of Adrian. Adri is Hebrew equivalent of Adriel. Queer Adri is originated from Latin, Sanskrit and Hebrew languages, Adri means "Hard as Rock and Mountain".
Variants of AdreeNames that rhyme with Adree
Popularity of Adree
Adree is an uncommon baby name in United States where it is still in use. According to our findings, at least 100 people have been bestowed Adree around the globe.
Here's what numbers has to say about Adree
When it comes to relationships, you hate monogamy and easily fall in and out of love. You prefer to follow your intuition rather than follow rules and suggestions. You have to stay as you are – determined and self-confident to realize your goals. You can easily get turned off by a person's reckless behavior or bad habits. If letter A is your cornerstone, you are not into flirting much but like to get straight to the point.
Other names similar to Adree, for would be parents
- Vidusi - Girl name Vidusi is used substantially in Sanskrit, meaning of Vidusi is "Wise"
- Odati means Refreshing or The Dawn is largely used in Sanskrit is used as a baby girl name
- Harsendu - Used largely in Sanskrit, Harsendu means "The Moon of Joy" is aimed at boys
- Rahul - Eminent Rahul is used in English, Oriya and Hindi came from Sanskrit aimed at boys, Rahul means "Conqueror of All Miseries, Conqueror of Miseries or Capable"
- Bhudhana - Used largely in Sanskrit, Bhudhana means "Whose Prosperity is the Earth" is a baby boy name
Namesakes of Adree
We could not find any notable namesake.