Adwaith meaning and origin
Adwaith means One who Know Spiritual Knowledge, Unique, No One Like Him or Non Duality is used commonly in Hindi, Oriya, Sanskrit, Bengali, Telugu, Tamil, Gujarati, Kannada, Marathi and Malayalam is a boy name.Names that rhyme with Adwaith
Popularity of Adwaith
Adwaith is a rare baby name in United States however it is still in use. Also, Adwaith is a familiar name in India. At least, 100 people globally have been given the name as per our estimate.
What numerology tells about Adwaith?
You easily adapt to new environments and want to hang around with new people. You like disconnecting from the world and reconnecting with your soul. To have letter A as your cornerstone means having a leadership attitude. Believe it or not, people's stupidity and superficial attitude towards life can inspire you like nothing else can. You want to travel the world and inspire people to do the same.
Other names similar to Adwaith, for soon-to-be-parents
- Bhagini - Girl name Bhagini means "Indras Sister or Mountain Stream" is used in Tamil, Gujarati and Kannada
- Taarika - The girl name Taarika is used commonly in Hindi, Malayalam and Oriya languages, Taarika means "Starlet or A Small Star"
- Sayantika - The girl name Sayantika is used in Gujarati, Sanskrit and Bengali, Sayantika means "Arising or Arising. the Raised One"
- Hanvika means Splendor or A Peacock is used in Gujarati and Kannada is bestowed upon baby girls
- Gnanalia - Girl name Gnanalia is used notably in Telugu and Hindi, Gnanalia means "Independent or Strong"
Namesakes of Adwaith
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Adwaith
- Boy names beginning with A
- Hindi Boy Names
- Sanskrit Boy Names
- Bengali Boy Names
- Gujarati Boy Names
- Kannada Boy Names
- Malayalam Boy Names
- Marathi Boy Names
- Tamil Boy Names
- Telugu Boy Names
- Indian Boy Names
- Baby Names that mean One
- Baby Names that mean Spiritual
- Baby Names that mean Knowledge
- Baby Names that mean Unique