Affu meaning and origin
Affu is Finnish form of Affe.
Variants of AffuNames that rhyme with Affu
Popularity of Affu
Affu is a familiar baby name in Saudi Arabia. As per our findings, over 200 people has been named Affu globally, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries.
Numerological analysis of Affu
You are all about independence, and like to have your own possessions because you like to enjoy luxury but not at any prize. You need to communicate with people in order to expand your knowledge and widen your perspective. People who only care about their own good and satisfaction make you nervous and mad because you are all about helping others. If you have things to be handled, you handle them right away, without much waiting.
Do you like Affu? Other names you would love
- Levantiina - Girl name Levantiina is specifically used in Finnish. Levantiina is Finnish cognate of Leontina
- Junnu is Finnish equivalent of Uuno. Also Junnu is Finnish cognate of Jon
- Ranssa is Finnish cognate of Ransu
- Veeliks is form of Felix in Finnish language
- Aatoli is Finnish form of Adolf
Namesakes of Affu
We could not find any notable namesake.