Afraz meaning and origin
Afraz's meaning is Height, Very Learned in Divine Law, Man who Stand Like a Mountain or Quintessence of Fire is used notably in Arabic is used as a boy name.Names that rhyme with Afraz
Popularity of Afraz
Afraz is an uncommon baby name in still in use in United States. Also, it appeared first time in 2006 on baby boy names list of England and Wales. Afraz is a common name in Pakistan while somewhat familiar name in Sri Lanka, India, Iran, United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Lebanon and Trinidad and Tobago. At least, 5000 people globally have carried Afraz as their given name according to our evaluation.
Here's what numbers has to say about Afraz
You don't like to be told what to do, nor boss around. You have to stay as you are – determined and self-confident to realize your goals. Letter A as your cornerstone reveals your creativity, dynamic life, and ambition to achieve great things in life. You would climb the highest rock if that's necessary to accomplish something you want badly. Work on your ability to understand how people feel.
Other names similar to Afraz
- Haumat means Great Battle or Battlefield is largely used in Arabic is used as a baby boy name
- Waafir - Waafir's meaning is Plentiful is used prevalently in Arabic is bestowed upon boys
- Pariza - Mainly used in Arabic unheard-of and modernistic, Pariza bestowed upon girls, meaning of Pariza is "Fairy or Beautiful"
- Busraq principally is used in Arabic, meaning of Busraq is "Yellow Ruby Called Pukhraj in India" is a boy name
- Ghutaif - The boy name Ghutaif is used in Arabic language, Ghutaif means "A Well of a Person or Well to do"
Namesakes of Afraz
We could not find any notable namesake.