Waafir meaning and origin
Used primarily in Arabic, Waafir means "Plentiful" is a baby boy name.Names that rhyme with Waafir
Popularity of Waafir
Waafir is an extremely rare name around the world.
Numerological analysis of Waafir
Details matter to you, especially when it comes to choosing your love partner. You often end up hurt and disappointed. You love to change and can't stand constancy and monotony. Don't hang out with someone just to hang out with someone. Realizing your goals is what lifts your spirit and boosts your self-confidence. You wish to live someplace quiet surrounded by nature and animals like the mountains. You dream of spending your last days in a place like this. But for now, focus on today.
Looking for a name like Waafir? Please go through the following names
- Gehad means Married Man is specifically used in Arabic is used as a gender insensitive name
- Rawhiyah means Spirituality used for girls is mainly used in Arabic
- Qabiz - Qabiz's meaning is One of the Ninety-nine Names of God is largely used in Arabic is used as a baby boy name
- Al-Fayan - Boy name Al-Fayan is used dominantly in Arabic, meaning of Al-Fayan is "Shining"
- Jal-Pari means Beautiful is dominantly used in Arabic is aimed at girls
Namesakes of Waafir
We could not find any notable namesake.