Afuw meaning and origin
Boy name Afuw is principally used in Arabic, Afuw means "One who Pardons".Names that rhyme with Afuw
Popularity of Afuw
Afuw is an uncommon name probably limited to Indonesia.
Here's what numbers has to say about Afuw
Changes don't represent a problem for you. On the contrary, you are all about change. You don't brag with your success and tend to keep a low profile. You can turn from the excessive thinker into a careless child in no time. No one is as kind these days and has the same heart as you do. You always put other people's needs and wishes before yours. But you just won't admit it. You remind people that life is for you to live it, and not survive, something many do these days.
Do you like Afuw? Read these names too
- Kawtar - Meaning of Kawtar is Prosperity is substantially used in Arabic is used as a baby girl name
- Abul-Bashar - Abul-Bashar's meaning is Father of Mankind or An Epithet of Adam who was also the First Prophet used for boys is used principally in Arabic
- Aarzam - Meaning of Aarzam is Battle, Quarrel or War used for boys is used primarily in Arabic
- Wasool majorly is used in Arabic, meaning of Wasool is "Who Arrives" is bestowed upon boys
- Yaani - Girl name Yaani is mostly used in Arabic language, Yaani means "Ripe or Scarlet"
Namesakes of Afuw
We could not find any notable namesake.