Dorothya meaning and origin
Old Greek and Hungarian name Dorothya is used as a girl name. Dorothya is variant form of biblical and long standing Dorothy. Dorothy is a variation of evergreen and loved Dorothea. Dorothy is equivalent of Dorothea in English language. Dorothy's meaning is Gift and God and Gift is rooted from Old Greek.
Variants of DorothyaNames that rhyme with Dorothya
Popularity of Dorothya
Dorothya is an extremely rare name around the globe.
What numerology tells about Dorothya?
You want to invent something or accomplish something no one has ever done before. You can smell a great opportunity from miles. You take calculated risks and take your ideas and the ideas of others seriously. Having letter D as your cornerstone reveals your passion for unusual weird things and people. You don't care about how others see you as long as you are feeling good about yourself. If your name ends up with the letter A, it means you are a creative fellow with a great wish to succeed in your career.
You would love these names similar to Dorothya
- Dimas - Of Old Greek origin, Unorthodox Dimas is used as a baby boy name, Dimas means "Loyal Comrade"
- Katrín - Meaning of Katrín is The Pure is a baby girl name has its roots in Old Greek is used in Finnish, Swedish and Danish
- Afanasiy - Afanasiy's meaning is Immortal and The Elements a Meaning Un is mostly used in Russian and is used for boys has its origin in Old Greek. Afanasiy is resulted from Athanasios.
- Irena - Lofty and Perennial girl name Irena is dominantly used in Slavic, Dutch and Norwegian has its roots in Old Greek, meaning of Irena is "The Peaceful"
- Loisa is used especially in Swedish and Norwegian is originated from Old Greek and Germanic and a girl name, Loisa means "Pleasing or Well: Healthy Wood"
Namesakes of Dorothya
We could not find any notable namesake.