Aggeliki name meaning
On This Page
What does Aggeliki mean?
Meaning of Aggeliki is not available this time. Please visit after sometime.Names that rhyme with Aggeliki
How popular is the name Aggeliki?
Aggeliki is a rare baby name in United States where it may not be used now since it isn't seen since 1973 and also in England and Wales. Aggeliki is a common name in Greece while somewhat familiar name in Cyprus.
At least, 2000 people globally have carried Aggeliki as their given name according to our estimate.
Numerological analysis of Aggeliki
You are afraid of falling in love deeply and get betrayed by the person you love. If letter A is your cornerstone, you are probably full of ambition and the most motivated person you know. You are always preoccupied with other people's problems because they know you are compassionate and ready to help at any time. You have to stay as you are – determined and self-confident to realize your goals. Your failures motivate you.
Do you like Aggeliki? Read these names too
- Canh - Meaning of Canh is Of the Endless Environment is a baby boy name is rooted from Vietnamese
- Vien - Rare boy name Vien came from Vietnamese, meaning of Vien is "One who is Complete"
- Jassim - Curious boy name Jassim came from Arab, meaning of Jassim is "Strong or Important"
- Xiomar - Origin of Unexpected and Contemporary Xiomar is in Spanish bestowed upon boys, meaning of Xiomar is "One who is Famous In Battle"
- Senda - Rare girl name Senda means "Growing, Thriving or Victor"
Famous people named Aggeliki
- Aggeliki Tsiolakoudi, Greek javelin thrower