Jassim name meaning
On This Page
What does Jassim mean?
Offbeat Jassim's origin is Arab bestowed upon baby boys, meaning of Jassim is "Big, Strong or Important".
Variants of JassimNames that rhyme with Jassim
How popular is the name Jassim?
In France, Jassim was once a common name since emerging in 1984 it has been given to over 1744 babies. When at the peak of its usage in 2017,. However after 29 years, the name is currently sliding down on the charts but it is still going strong.
Jassim is an uncommon baby name in United States still in use today. It also recently appeared in England and Wales baby boy names chart. Also, it appeared first time in 2010 on baby boy names list of Belgium.
However things change on global perspective, Jassim is extremely popular in Iraq where every 1 in 300 have the name. Also the baby name is popular in Syria, Iran, United Arab Emirates, Kuwait and Bahrain.
As per our research, over 260000 babies have been bestowed Jassim around the globe.
Jassim in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
What numbers say about Jassim?
You are always open to experience something new. If your name ends with letter M, it reveals your passion for books, travel, and solitude, exploring nature. You have a restless spirit and booming energy. Sometimes, you act like a control freak. You should stop hoping that everyone will understand and support you. It's strang but when you are sad, the creative side of your personality comes to expression and you create masterpieces.
Do you like Jassim? Other names you would love
- Wani - Originated from African-Bari, Rare and Modernistic Wani means "Third Son" and a baby boy name is principally used in Bari
- Chukwuebuka - Unexpected Chukwuebuka chiefly is used in Igbo is originated from African-Igbo given to both boys and girls, meaning of Chukwuebuka is "The Elements Chukwu Meaning God or God is Mighty"
- Borja means Struggle or Famous is a baby boy name largely used in Spanish and Serbian came from Slavonic, Russian and Spanish
- Mariposa - Unfamiliar girl name Mariposa means "Butterfly" came from Spanish
- Teva - Curious unisex name Teva means "Nature"
Famous people named Jassim
- Jassim Mandi, former football referee
- Jassim Ghulam Al-Hamd, Iraqi former professional footballer
- Jassim Mohammed Haji, professional Iraqi footballer of Kurdish ethnicity
- Jassim Alsaady is noted for his acting in short MacGillivray Freeman's Arabia
Lists having Jassim
- Boy names beginning with J
- American Boy Names
- English Boy Names
- Boy names that starts with Jas
- Baby Names that mean Big
- Baby Names that mean Strong