Agneya meaning and origin
Agneya's meaning is Son of Agni is originated from Sanskrit aimed at both sexes is largely used in Indian, Telugu, Sanskrit, Hindi, Marathi, Kannada, Gujarati, Oriya, Bengali, Malayalam, Assamese and Tamil.Names that rhyme with Agneya
Popularity of Agneya
Agneya is an uncommon name around the world. At least, 90 people around the globe have been given the name as per our evaluation.
What numbers say about Agneya?
You always analyze something in your mind. You are the innovator, the one who organizes parties or sleepovers, and the initiator for doing unusual stuff. People take you as a self-absorbed person but you don't care how they take you. You have a sharp mind and focus. You are stubborn and self-motivated. You like to go back to your past and fix your mistakes in your head. You are bold and gutsy, and this affects your personality.
Looking for a name like Agneya? Please go through the following names
- Agraj came from Sanskrit is used mostly in Telugu, Indian and Hindi aimed at both boys and girls, meaning of Agraj is "First Born or Elder One"
- Angada prevalently is used in Malayalam, Tamil and Gujarati is a boy name, meaning of Angada is "Bracelet, With Beautiful Limbs or An Ornament" is rooted from Indian and Sanskrit
- Jharna - Girl name Jharna is dominantly used in Indian, Sanskrit and Bengali has its roots in Sanskrit, meaning of Jharna is "A Stream or Little Creek"
- Abhinav - Anomalous Abhinav is originated from Sanskrit, Abhinav means "Novel, Quite New or New" aimed at both genders is used majorly in Sikh, Marathi and Indian
- Atmananda came from Sanskrit language aimed at boys and is used mainly in Marathi, Telugu and Bengali, Atmananda means "Rejoicing In the Soul or Bliss of Soul"
Namesakes of Agneya
We could not find any notable namesake.