Agnijan meaning and origin
Agnijan is version of Agnija. Agnija's meaning is Born of Fire and Lord Vishnu and Kartikeya is used in Sanskrit.
Variants of AgnijanNames that rhyme with Agnijan
Popularity of Agnijan
Agnijan is an uncommon name around the globe.
What numerology tells about Agnijan?
Your main characteristics are determination, courage, and enterprise. You have the heart of a warrior. You can win anyone's attention with your charm. You would climb the highest rock if that's necessary to accomplish something you want badly. When it comes to love, be more open with your partner. You always watch not to hurt anyone's emotions. You have a clear opinion of things You play with people's emotions when it comes to romantic relationships because of the fear of betrayal.
Looking for a name like Agnijan? Please go through the following names
- Burnu - Majorly used in Tamil, Burnu means "A Tree" is aimed at boys
- Kalaimakal - Girl name Kalaimakal is notably used in Tamil language, meaning of Kalaimakal is "Goddess Saraswathy"
- Laheerthya is used commonly in Tamil, Laheerthya means "Affinity to Sing" is a baby girl name
- Banusha mostly is used in Tamil, meaning of Banusha is "The One who Sings Very Well" is given to girls
- Priyanththy - Meaning of Priyanththy is A Loving One aimed at baby girls is principally used in Tamil
Namesakes of Agnijan
We could not find any notable namesake.