Agur meaning and origin
Notably used in Swedish, Norwegian, Hebrew and Finnish, Agur came from Hebrew, meaning of Agur is "Compiler" is used as a baby boy name. Agur is equivalent of *Agvarr in Swedish language. Also Agur is Latin form of The Hebrew Name אָגוּר Meaning Gatherer.
Variants of AgurNames that rhyme with Agur
Popularity of Agur
Agur is a familiar baby name in Albania, India, Estonia and Indonesia. At least, 900 people globally have carried Agur as their given name according to our research.
What numerology tells about Agur?
You hate copying others. If letter A is your cornerstone, you are probably full of ambition and the most motivated person you know. You are innovative and like to plan but enjoy when spontaneity kicks in. To have letter A as your cornerstone means having a leadership attitude. Follow your dreams and heart instead of rules. You are daring and courageous. You are talkative only with people who have something smart to say.
Other names similar to Agur, for would be moms
- Vaali is Finnish form of Names Containing the Name Element Val
- Iza - Long standing and Outstanding Iza predominantly is used in Danish, Norwegian and Finnish is originated from Hebrew and African-Zulu, meaning of Iza is "God is Perfection or Or: God is My Oath" is bestowed upon both genders
- Jaran - Unwonted Jaran is originated from Hebrew, Jaran means "To Sing" which is used chiefly in English and Finnish is aimed at baby boys
- Telse - Telse's meaning is My God is Perfect is used as a girl name is substantially used in Swedish, German and Danish
- Santra means Sweet Like an Orange is mainly used in Swedish, Telugu and Finnish is a baby girl name
Namesakes of Agur
We could not find any notable namesake.