Ludovica name meaning
On This Page
What does Ludovica mean?
Particulary used in Norwegian, Danish, Swedish, Finnish, German, Italian and Latinized new-fangled and creative and adventurous, Ludovica has origin in Germanic and Old High German, a baby girl name, meaning of Ludovica is "Loud, Famous, Fight, Battle, War, Illustrious and Fighter, Composition or Struggle".
Ludovica is form of persistent and prominent Louise. Louise is variant of lofty Luise. Louise is French cognate of Louis. Originated from Germanic and Old High German, Fresh and Odd Louise, meaning of Louise is "Renowned Fighter, Famous Warrior and Fight".
Also Ludovica is Latin form of Ludwiga. The name is celebrated on March 15th.
Is Ludovica a pleasant name for a baby?
Yes, Ludovica is a very pleasant name for a baby girl. Its origin is Italian and comes from the Latin 'Ludovicus' which means 'famous warrior'.
The name has religious connotations, as Saint Ludovica was a patron saint of France and is venerated in the Catholic Church. It has become increasingly popular over the past few years and there are many famous people with this name, such as actress Ludovica Martino and fashion designer Ludovica Jans.
Overall, this is an elegant and beautiful name that is sure to bring good luck to your little one!
How do I pronounce Ludovica?
l(u)-dovi-ca is the most common way to pronounce four syllabled Ludovica. lud(o)-vica or loo-do-vee-kuh are another way(s) to say the name.
Variants of Ludovica
Chlodwig, Louise, Luise, Louis, Aloyse, Lissi, Lova, Ludwiga, Ludvike, Ludwina, Ludwig, Chlodowich, Louisa, Lovisa, Eloise, Lucy, Aloys, Lou, Ludewig, Alois, Liss, Lisa, Alice, Melissa, Louva, Lidwina, LudwinNames that rhyme with Ludovica
How popular is the name Ludovica?
a popular name in Italy having over 32418 recievers in 19 years of usage. When at the peak of its usage in 2017, it ranked 15th when 2500 parents chose the moniker for their baby girls.
Additionally, the moniker has been in the top 50 baby names 19 times Ludovica is an uncommon baby name in still in use in England and Wales. In France, it has been in use since 1908 and peaked in 1908 when it ranked 911st.
In Switzerland, it has been in use since 2000 and peaked in 2008 when it ranked 675th.
Ludovica is a rare baby name in United States where it is still in use.
Also, Ludovica is a familiar name in Tanzania, Brazil, Romania and Argentina. As per our estimate, over 30000 babies have been bestowed Ludovica around the globe.
Ludovica in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
What numbers say about Ludovica?
You like your freedom and independence. You don't take love very seriously. Most people enjoy having you around. You want to invent something or accomplish something no one has ever done before. You always tell the best motivational stories and give the best advice, but rarely who truly listens. You want everyone to admire your personality and envy your life. When it comes to love, you are a hopeless romantic who dreams of finding your soul mate.
Parents who liked Ludovica, loved these names
- Patrizia - Uncommon girl name Patrizia has its origin in Latin used substantially in Swedish, Finnish and Norwegian languages, Patrizia means "Patrician, Nobleman or Noblewoman"
- Semjon - Boy name Semjon means "He (God) has Heard or Flat-Nosed", used largely in Russian, Swedish and Norwegian is originated from Hebrew language
- Stanislaw - Unexpected Stanislaw is used in Polish, English and Finnish came from Slavonic and Old Slavic aimed at boys, Stanislaw means "Camp Glory, Fame or Glorious Camp"
- Louiza - Anomalous Louizas origin is Germanic and German is specifically used in English, Norwegian and Swedish, meaning of Louiza is "Illustrious or Fighter" is aimed at baby girls
- Isidora - Odd girl name Isidora is used in Finnish, German and Norwegian has its roots in Old Greek, meaning of Isidora is "Gift, Gift of Isis or Doron Which Means Gift"
Famous people named Ludovica
- Ludovica Albertoni, Italian Roman Catholic noblewoman
Lists having Ludovica
- Girl names beginning with L
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- German Girl Names
- Danish Girl Names
- Finnish Girl Names
- Italian Girl Names
- Latin Girl Names
- Norwegian Girl Names
- Swedish Girl Names
- Girl names that ends with -ica
- Popular Girl Names in Italy (2018)
- Baby Names that mean Loud
- Baby Names that mean Famous
- Baby Names that mean Fight
- Baby Names that mean Battle
- Baby Names that mean War
- Baby Names that mean Illustrious
- Baby Names that mean Fighter
- Baby Names that mean Struggle