Santra meaning and origin
Santra's meaning is Sweet Like an Orange aimed at baby girls is principally used in Finnish, Swedish and Telugu. Santra is equivalent of Sandra in Finnish language.
Variants of SantraNames that rhyme with Santra
Popularity of Santra
Santra is a popular baby name in India where every 1 in 80000 have the name. At least, 10000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our findings.
What numbers say about Santra?
You are an intuitive person and can tell if someone's playing you or not. You are your own best friend. You don't care about connects much because you believe that you don't need many people in order to be happy and content with life. Letter S as your cornerstone indicates a charismatic person who can win anyone's heart. If you can buy it with money, it means it's cheap. You are very smart and calculative.
Parents who liked Santra, loved these names
- Meeli means To Find or A Meeting is a baby girl name is used in Marathi, Gujarati and Hindi
- Merkur commonly is used in Finnish and Scandinavian is of Latin origin and a baby boy name, meaning of Merkur is "Merchandise"
- Madleine - Madleine's meaning is Of Magdala has origin in Hebrew and is bestowed upon baby girls is particulary used in Danish, Swedish and Finnish
- Hall - Meaning of Hall is From the Manor or Worker at the Large House or Manor came from Old English which is primarily used in Finnish and Norwegian is aimed at boys
- Hilarion - Majorly used in Finnish, Greek and Swedish rarefied, Hilarion means "Happy or Cheerful". It is rooted from Latin is used as a baby boy name
Namesakes of Santra
We could not find any notable namesake.